Thursday, October 12, 2006

What happened to the forum?

Once the forum for Micro Brew Studios and Modern Pulp Comics, Beer Gardens has now evolved into the "blog" that you see here. Yes, it's true, I have indeed jumped on the bandwagon!

The reason for this change is actually pretty simple: the forum sucked. Now, I don't mean the content or the design of the forum was bad; not at all. The problem lied with the forum iteslf. The damn thing was far too susceptible to those freakin' robot spamming things. God, I hate them! I was just getting too tired of having to trim those little bastards out of the forum on a constant basis. So, with that in mind, I just locked it up a few weeks ago, until I could come up with a new solution.

Around that time, I was asked to join one a new blog devoted to the pulps and their creators: The Pulp Factory. Seeing how this blog essentially working like a forum, I figured this just might be the solution to my problem.

So, here we are... Beer Gardens will still serve the same purpose: to spotlight my projects, post news concerning said projects, and even the occasional rant.

2 comments:

Ron Fortier said...

Brian, you should have Anthony change your link at the Pulp Factory to
tag on to this great new blog site.
Just a suggestion.

Anthony Schiavino said...

Glad to see you did jump on the bandwagon. Now you've me another great site to visit on a daily basis, or almost anyway. If you do want me to change the link just let me know.

Good stuff. Oh and we have a micro brew near us. Nice little bar/brewery where you can buy their beer by the gallon. It's called Harvest Moon.